Gentlemen, we have great news! The Gentleman’s Playbook is now accepting guest posts and guest writers on our website. No worries – we don’t charge for these like most websites do. Our goal is to build strong relationships with other experts in the men’s lifestyle world, and charging you to write for us does not build a healthy relationship.
We do have some submission guidelines, which you will find below:
- All Guest Posts must be 1,000 words or more. Submissions that are 1,500+ words will receive special consideration.
- Guest articles must fit into the following categories: men’s lifestyle, relationships, finance, male-oriented philosophy, DIY (projects or repairs), alcohol, cigars, and anything related to being a highly functional modern man.
- If you write for us, include only original work that has not been posted anywhere else.
- An author bio with a maximum of 100 words describing the author.
- Must share the guest post on your social media accounts (please send your social media profiles in your pitch email)
- You are allowed 1 link back to your blog in the author bio.
- Keep outbound links in the content of the article to 2 at a maximum, one can be to your own site. It must be relevant and not a promotional link.
To submit a guest post or an idea, please email us at [email protected].
We may also be interested in returning the favor by writing a guest article for your website, just let us know in your email.